Gateway is staffed by local and international volunteers and missionaries. It is funded by private donations and the assistance of partnering individuals, churches and ministry organisations.
You can give to Gateway in the following ways:
Giving Through Prayer
Prayer is the greater work in the Kingdom of God. We are not large, nor strong, nor wise. We exist by the gracious hand of God. We depend upon your prayers more than any other benefit you may give. Our greatest desire is that you might continue to lift us up to the Father in the Name of the Son and in the power of the Holy Spirit.
Giving Through Undesignated Financial Support
All undesignated giving is directed to our general fund and is used to the glory of God for the advancement of His Kingdom. The General Fund is the backbone of Gateway and is our top prayer priority. Apart from these needs being met, Gateway cannot function. All donations given to the General Fund go to the following:
- Sponsorship for programs and events: participants are from a wide variety of churches and social backgrounds, including economically challenged circumstances and nations. Our goal is that no one would miss out being equipped and mobilized by the lack of finances.
- Administration: though Gateway has expanded greatly over the past few years, we have sought to keep all administrative costs to a bare minimum.
- Staff Housing and Outreach Support: all of our staff are volunteers and although Gateway pays no salaries, we seek to support our staff by providing subsidies for their housing, and for the cost of the outreach trips they are leading, coordinating and supporting.
Giving Through Designated Support to a Specific Program
We recognize that Gateway donors may have a special burden for certain specific aspects of our missionary work.
These programs are explained in detail in the program section.
GPS, Niko, Family Team Adventures, Generations of Destiny Workshops, Missions Training Internship and Outreaches.
Donations to these programs could be designated in three ways:
- General: contributing to reduce the overall fees per person for all participants of the event.
- Sponsorship: contributing towards providing sponsored places to be assigned to to groups or individuals in general.
- Specific group or individual: covering the event fees for a particular group or individuals.
While a supporter may recommend an amount for a specific project or to sponsor a participant, we ask that they respect our strict adherence to established support amounts. Support received that is in surplus to the already established amounts will be returned to the General Fund.
Giving through Designated Missions Support for our Staff
All of our staff are missionary volunteers and Gateway pays no salaries.
Our staff relies on God’s provision by prayer and through the missions support of their home churches, families and friends.
You can support them by becoming one of their monthly supporters or by giving one-off donations for a particular personal project, outreach trip or needs in general.
Donations designated as missions support for our staff go 100% to the specified staff without any retention by Gateway.
If you are burdened to support one of our staff, you can approach them personally, or contact us directly.
Needles to say, our staff is the engine core at Gateway. By supporting them you are supporting the ministry in a very tangible and meaningful way.
If a donor is burdened for some need not included in these categories, please contact us to discuss the matter.