Youth With A Mission (YWAM) is a global movement of Christians from many denominations dedicated to presenting Jesus personally to this generation, to mobilizing as many as possible to help in this task, and to the training and equipping of believers for their part in fulfilling the Great Commission.
As citizens of God’s Kingdom, We are called to:
- Love, worship, trust and obey our Heavenly Father through Jesus Christ Our Lord.
- Love one another as Christ has loved us.
- Love and serve His Body, the Church,
- Nurture and integrate biological and spiritual family relationships in order to live authentic, sustainable Kingdom lifestyles.
- Take a multipliable, transformational expression of the Kingdom of God to all peoples.
- that the Bible is God’s inspired and authoritative word, revealing that Jesus Christ is God’s son;
- that people are created in God’s image;
- that He created us to have eternal life through Jesus Christ;
- that although all people have sinned and come short of God’s glory, God has made salvation possible through the death on the cross and resurrection of Jesus Christ;
- that repentance, faith, love and obedience are fitting responses to God’s initiative of grace towards us;
- that God desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth;
- that The Holy Spirit’s power is demonstrated in and through us for the accomplishment of Christ’s last command, “…Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation” (Mark 16:15) and “make disciples (in) all nations, teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. (Matthew 28: 19-20)